What have you all been up to for the last few weeks? Have you been enjoying summer? I’ve been here and there, working, looking for university courses I’m interested in (I have to apply until 15 July) and doing some fun stuff as well. Wasn’t life supposed to slow down once exams are over? I guess I’m still waiting for that (although I’m not complaining, making fun day trips and finding out what to do with my life is way better than learning for a biology exam). I haven’t really spend much time on the computer, but I still found a few fun posts around the web:
2) Could I please move in here? And have some french toast?
3) I need this doormat for my new apartment.
4) This looks so delicious and refreshing, I wish there was a recipe (and if there is one, I wish I could understand it).
5) Words to remember if you are feeling sentimental.
6) I just can’t seem to find the perfect medium-sized bag and it makes me a little sad. I wish I could buy this one (in every color), it’s just slightly out of my price range.
7) A cute print I would hang in my room.
8) I visited Maastricht for the first time last week, it’s such a pretty little city. If you ever get the chance to visit, go there! Look!
I hope you have a great weekend and do some fun stuff!
Picture by Millie Clinton via Flickr.